Guest Blog, Product and Service Publishing Guidelines
NB* All Blogs and Product & Service Submissions Are Human Edited Before Published.
1. Only original content blogs will be published. Duplicate blogs will be rejected. Blogs that are found to be published on other websites will be removed from this website without notice.
2. Only Blogs written in English Language will be allowed at this time.
3. StuffWeRecommend.com does not support the breach of the Copyright Law and will not be responsible for any contributor who is in breach of said law. Any blogs that is found to be in breach of this law will be removed immediately.
4. Blogs should be no less than 400 words in length. No more than two (2) links are allowed in each blog. Additionally, the first link must appear after the first 250 words.
5. Product Reviews and Do it Yourself blogs should not be less than 250 words in length.
6. Blogs must not contain any profanities, sexual explicit content or images, discriminating to any group or person or inciting violence.
7. The relationship between a contributor and a company must be disclosed, in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Endorsement Guides, in Product Reviews and Blogs that endorsed or recommend a product.
8. Blogs must not contain any direct affiliate links neither should there be any cloaking of affiliate link in any domain name.
9. Information given on products and services must be accurate. Links must lead to the specific web page of products or services that you are recommending. We encourage Bloggers to give first hand information on products and services they are recommending.
10. StuffWeRecommend.com Editorial Team reserved the rights to change your blog to a more suitable category than the original.
11. StuffWeRecommend.com is an advertising network. We reserved the rights to publish advertisements on the same page as your blogs.
12. You agree that in submitting your blogs to be published on StuffWeRecommend.com website, that your blogs maybe distributed to RSS feeds, other partner ezines and email alerts to other members and subscribers.